I know there are other natural and organic gift guides out there, but a lot of them have some pretty expensive products. So I have put together a gift guide that's still natural but also full of affordable options.
So here are a ton of ideas for yourself (send this to your partner/family/friends 😉) and for some of the people you're shopping for.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy for more details.
- Briogeo Haircare minis – These make a great stocking stuffer!
- Tezam scalp massager – helps relieve headaches and encourages growth
- Aquis hair towel – good for curly, wavy, or straight hair
- EVOLVh, my favorite hair care line, has a few gift sets starting at only $25!
- Innersense Holiday Trio
- Petit Vour beauty box– This is a great and affordable gift (only $54 for a 3 month gift subscription) that is full of value and luxury beauty products. A great gift for any beauty lover!
- 100% Pure has different gift sets available at different price points.
- Live Botanical – Skincare that's affordable and feels luxurious
- Leahlani Skincare Mermaid Mask
- Leahlani Skincare
- Jade facial tools -These are a great addition to any skincare routine. and help relieve stress and headaches.
- Pacha Soap has a bunch of great soap and bath bomb gift sets from $10-$50.
- Lone Body natural deodorant – the BEST! They also make great lip balms.
- LATHER Lemongrass Foaming body scrub
- LATHER foaming foot scrub
- LATHER foot cream
- Henne lip mask – great for the winter
- Henne lip scrub
- Ursa Major Bright & Easy 3 Minute Flash Mask
- Petite Histoire perfume sampler – my favorite clean perfume
- Clove and Hallow lip velvets
- Clove and Hallow liquid highlighter
- Honest Beauty mascara
- Honest Beauty liquid lipsticks
- Honest Beauty eyeshadow palette
- Honeybee Gardens eyeshadow palettes– another great line of affordable makeup on Amazon
- Zoya nail polishes are one of my favorite brands with tons of colors.
- Klee Kids natural mineral makeup for kids
- Luxe Automatic makeup brush cleaner – also dries them!
- Zuzu Luxe liquid liner – the BEST clean liquid liner
- Badger Tinted Lip Balms
- Henne Luxury Lip Tint
- Tea gifts from Adagio. They are very affordable and have lots to choose from.
- Organic bedsheets – these are my favorite
- Go Pure water purifying pod that lasts 6 months
- Klean Kanteen is a great non insulated stainless steel water bottle brand and comes in many colors.
- Hydro Flask water bottles which I think are the best insulated water bottles. They have a lifetime warranty and really do keep your drink cold or hot for the whole day.
- Air purifying charcoal bags for small rooms, cars, or shoes. These have worked great for our shoes!
- Blue light blocking glasses – great for almost everyone, and extremely helpful for anyone who has trouble falling asleep. These reduce eye strain, headache, dry eyes, visual fatigue, and don't disrupt your sleep cycle.
- Lodge cast iron cookware
- Ceramic air fryer
- Ceramic waffle iron
- Instant Pot
- Stasher reusable silicone food storage bags
- Beeswrap plastic wrap alternative
Pact – A sustainability focused and organic cotton clothing for the whole family