Looking for some inspiration as you create your gift guide or ideas on what to give to others?
Here are some organic gift ideas for yourself (send this to your partner/family/friends 😉) and for some of the people you're shopping for this holiday season.
I've broken it down into different budget categories so just click on the category in the table of contents to check out my picks.
- Silk pillowcase – Everyone should have one of these! They prevent wrinkles, frizz, tangles, and feel luxurious. A basic necessity for anyone with curly hair but also skincare lovers.
- Henne lip scrub – A luxurious scrub for super soft lips. Skincare lovers will enjoy this.
- Tezam scalp massager – Helps relieve headaches and encourages growth. Great for anyone really, especially if you're not a fan of giving head massages. 😂
- Clove and Hallow lip velvets – The longest lasting clean lip stain you'll find. Great for lipstick lovers or anyone who is just fabulous.
- Tee-owels t-shirt hair towel – Reduce frizz and speed up drying time. Every curly girl should have one. Use code HOLISTICENCHILADA to save 15%.
- Honest Beauty mascara – The BEST mascara in clean beauty! It provides amazing length and volume.
- Ceramic waffle iron – For less than $20 you can have an easy to clean nonstick waffle maker free of all those nasty nonstick chemicals in other waffle irons. If you love homemade waffles, get this for someone to ake them for you. 😉
- Pacha Soap has a bunch of great soap and bath bomb gift sets from $10-$50. They have delicious scents that everyone loves.
- Lone Body natural deodorant – the BEST! They also make great lip balms (stocking stuffers!).
- Zuzu Luxe liquid liner – the BEST clean liquid liner. Doesn't budge and comes in several colors.
- Henne Luxury Lip Tint – Beauty minimalists will love these sheer tinted lip balms that glide smoothly and leave the right amount of color and softness.
- Zoya nail polishes – These are one of my favorite brands with tons of colors.
- Stasher – Reusable silicone food storage bags for the environmentalist.
- Briogeo Haircare minis – These make a great stocking stuffer!
- EVOLVh, my favorite hair care line, has a few gift sets starting at only $25!
- Innersense Holiday Trio – One of the top hair care lines that works straight, wavy, and curly hair!
- Henne lip mask – This lip mask softens lips and is great for the winter. Who doesn't love having soft lips?
- Ursa Major Bright & Easy 3 Minute Flash Mask – This is the lazy person's face mask. In less than 3 minutes you'll have brightened, soft skin and it helps with acne. It's great for all skin types too.
- Anything from Leahlani – These skincare products transport you straight to Hawaii with their incredible scents and textures.
- 100% Pure has different gift sets available at different price points, most under $50. Grab a bundle of makeup or skincare featuring some of their best sellers.
- Petite Histoire perfume sampler – If you're looking for a clean perfume that reminds you of conventional perfume, this is it!
- Luxe Automatic makeup brush cleaner – Every makeup lover needs this. Not only does it easily and quickly clean makeup brushes, but it also dries them! Sold!
- Hydro Flask water bottles – The best insulated water bottles without plastic! They have a lifetime warranty and really do keep your drink cold or hot for the whole day.
- HU Chocolate – Seriously the BEST chocolate I've had! Organic, clean, and free of sugar, gluten, and dairy.
- Machete hoop earrings – 9 times out of 10 you'll catch me wearing hoops from this brand. Ethically made, beautiful, and light. Great for any jewelry lover.
- Instant Pot – I don't know who still doesn't have one of these, but if they don't get this one for them STAT!
- Petit Vour beauty box– This is a great and affordable gift (only $54 for a 3-month gift subscription) that is full of value and luxury beauty products. A great gift for any beauty lover!