This year Prime Day runs for 48 hours from October 13th to October 14th. It's their biggest sale of the year and I always take advantage. But you do have to be a Prime member to get these special prices so if you're not, then sign up already! Click here to try it out free for 30 days and take advantage of the deals. I'm a member for the perks more than anything. Things like grocery delivery, fast shipping, and streaming are things I value.
In this post, I will list the current deals and update it throughout the day as new deals go live. Some deals go very quickly so don't linger too much if you see something you really want. I did that and missed out on a rock discovery set I really wanted for my daughter.
Also, this list is not compiled just to get you to buy things. Don't buy stuff you don't need just because it's a good deal. Consumerism is a huge problem but I know we still need to buy things. I like to wait for sales for all my purchases and don't shop much in general.
So I created this list to help you find products you might need quickly. It took me many hours of scrolling through to find all of these. Hopefully, it saves you some time.
Some deals may expire or sell out and some have not started yet. I will update this list throughout the day as I can.
Hair & Beauty
- Boucleme Curl Cream
- Satin bonnet sleep cap
- Satin lined hair buff
- Detangling brush
- Wet Brush detangler – starts at 2:45 pm EST
- Scalp massager/shampoo brush
- Invisibobble hair ties
- Silk hair ties – starts at 3:55 pm EST
- Aquis hair towel
- Collapsible hair diffuser – great for travel
- Waterproof shower caps – starts at 5:50 pm EST
- Revlon hair dryer with diffuser
- Facial steamer – can also be used as a hair steamer
- Sky Organics – they offer several pure oils like jojoba and castor along with other natural skincare products
- Beauty By Earth Self Tanning Moisturizer
- Honest Beauty Liquid Lipstick
- Honest beauty cream foundation
Other products on my list (or that I recommend):
I'm not big on a lot of tech stuff so I really only care about the Kindles. But Amazon is offering amazing deals on their tablets and Alexa devices.
- Kindle Paperwhite – I'm finally getting one of these for myself since I lack storage space for books in my house
- Kids Kindle – also have the same problem with my daughter and she's a voracious reader, plus you get a free year of content which includes access to thousands of books
- Instant Pot – this thing can do everything – it even replaced my microwave
- iRobot Roomba – I love this thing and run it every day
- Shark vacuums – these are more affordable
- Over the door organizer – I store all my hair products using one of these
- French press – if you're serious about coffee a French press is the best (and it's glass!)
- Glass electric tea kettle – I don't have a microwave so I use this daily, and it's so hard to find one that isn't plastic
- Massage gun
- Fitbit watches