This is for all of you last minute shoppers! We are so lucky Amazon Prime is a thing and 2 day shipping can save us, BUT once again, shipping is very slow so be sure to double check before you submit your order. I have a few more gifts to get so I’ll probably just get them off Amazon because I don’t have the time to shop around.
Here are a bunch of my favorites from Amazon that would make great gifts. You could also have a look at my stocking stuffers under $20 post which has lots of smaller Amazon items.
- Silk pillowcase – a great gift for anyone really since it helps reduce frizz and wrinkles!
- Scalp scrubber– great for those with headaches and thinning hair
- Thermal cap for deep conditioning – Pretty much any girl would get good use out of this
- Aquis hair towel – helps reduce frizz
- Denman brush – makes detangling and styling so much easier
- Shower cap – especially helpful for curly hair
- Shower filter for hard water – helps reduce scalp irritation and buildup on hair
- Satin cap to protect hair while sleeping – minimizes frizz and tangles
- Eco Tools makeup brushes
- Real Techniques Essential Set of makeup brushes and sponge
- Honest Beauty makeup – I like everything they offer but my favorites are the mascara, liquid lipsticks, and eyeshadow palette
- Zoya nail polish – a great low toxic nail polish
- Kosmatology hand soap
- Aleavia body wash
- Organic peppermint tea tree body scrub
- Andalou Naturals Pumpkin Glycolic Honey Mask – a great brightening mask
- Automatic makeup brush cleaner and dryer
- Pure Hyaluronic Acid – great for winter!
- Dry brush for exfoliating
- Salt lamp – not sure if these do anything but they look pretty
- Beeswax candle – helps purify the air
- Plant Therapy essential oils set
- Kindle Paperwhite e reader
- Kindle Fire tablet
- Air purifying charcoal bags for small rooms, cars, or shoes. These have worked great for our shoes!
- Blue light blocking glasses – great for almost everyone, and extremely helpful for anyone who has trouble falling asleep. These reduce eye strain, headache, dry eyes, visual fatigue, and don’t disrupt your sleep cycle.
- Blueair air purifiers – I got 3 of these this year and they have made a huge difference.
- Solo Stove smokeless fire pit – We have the Yukon, their largest one, and it’s amazing.
- Bose SoundLink Revolve+ (Series II) Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Organic tea sampler
- Nutiva organic hazelnut chocolate spread
- Cook Once, Eat All Week cookbook – amazing book that has allowed me to cook affordable healthy meals in little time
- Well Fed Weeknights cookbook – another great book with speedy Paleo meals for weeknights
- Vital Proteins Collagen peptides
- Lodge cast iron cookware
- Ceramic air fryer
- Instant Pot
- Stasher reusable silicone food storage bags
- Beeswrap plastic wrap alternative
- Silicone straws
- Instant Pot accessories pack
- Go Pure water purifying pod that lasts 6 months
- Hydro Flask water bottles which I think are the best insulated water bottles. They have a lifetime warranty and really do keep your drink cold or hot for the whole day.
- CamelBak Horizon Straw Tumbler – another great option for a water bottle
- ONCE KIDS Eco-Bricks 45 Piece Wood Block Set
- Sorting Stacking Balancing Stone Rocks
- Green Science Solar Rover Kit DIY Solar Power
- Wooden Pattern Blocks
- 14 Piece Tegu Magnetic Wooden Block Set – we LOVED these
- Melissa & Doug Cutting Fruit Set
- Nontoxic sidewalk chalk
- Kids Kindle
- Kindle Paperwhite Kids