This is for all of you last minute shoppers! We are so lucky Amazon Prime is a thing and 2 day shipping can save us. I have a few more gifts to get so I'll probably just get them off Amazon because I don't have the time to shop around.
So I have rounded up a bunch of my favorites from Amazon that would make great gifts.
This post includes affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through these links. Please note that I've linked to these products purely because I recommend them and they are from companies I trust. There is no additional cost to you. Please read the disclosure policy for more details.
- Silk pillowcase – a great gift for anyone really since it helps reduce frizz and wrinkles!
- Scalp massager – great for those with headaches and thinning hair
- Thermal cap for deep conditioning – Pretty much any girl would get good use out of this
- Aquis hair towel – helps reduce frizz
- Denman brush – makes detangling and styling so much easier
- Shower cap – especially helpful for curly hair
- Shower filter for hard water – helps reduce scalp irritation and buildup on hair
- Satin cap to protect hair while sleeping – minimizes frizz and tangles
- Eco Tools makeup brushes
- Real Techniques Essential Set of makeup brushes and sponge
- Honest Beauty makeup – I like everything they offer but my favorites are the mascara, liquid lipsticks, and eyeshadow palette
- Zoya nail polish – a great low toxic nail polish
- Kosmatology hand soap
- Aleavia body wash
- Natural bath bombs
- Andalou Naturals Pumpkin Glycolic Honey Mask – a great brightening mask
- Automatic makeup brush cleaner and dryer
- Pure Hyaluronic Acid – great for winter!
- Dry brush for exfoliating
- EMF protection for electronics
- Salt lamp – not sure if these do anything but they look pretty
- Beeswax candle – helps purify the air
- Plant Therapy essential oils set
- Kindle Paperwhite
- Kindle Fire tablet
- Air purifying charcoal bags for small rooms, cars, or shoes. These have worked great for our shoes!
- Blue light blocking glasses – great for almost everyone, and extremely helpful for anyone who has trouble falling asleep. These reduce eye strain, headache, dry eyes, visual fatigue, and don’t disrupt your sleep cycle.
- Organic tea sampler
- Nutiva organic hazelnut chocolate spread
- Cook Once, Eat All Week cookbook – amazing book that has allowed me to cook affordable healthy meals in little time
- Well Fed Weeknights cookbook – another great book with speedy Paleo meals for weeknights
- Vital Proteins Collagen peptides
- Lodge cast iron cookware
- Ceramic air fryer
- Ceramic waffle iron
- Instant Pot
- Stasher reusable silicone food storage bags
- Beeswrap plastic wrap alternative
- Silicone straws
- Instant Pot accessories pack
- Go Pure water purifying pod that lasts 6 months
- Klean Kanteen is a great non insulated stainless steel water bottle brand and comes in many colors.
- Hydro Flask water bottles which I think are the best insulated water bottles. They have a lifetime warranty and really do keep your drink cold or hot for the whole day.