In this video, I share my super easy curly hairstyles for when I'm having a bad hair day or want to do something different. These are all really simple and only use a few bobby pins or a hair tie.
Ready to transform your frizz into defined, bouncy curls and waves? Join my free Quick Start Guide To Mastering Your Curls email course below and be on your way to fabulous curls in just a few steps!
I usually resort to these styles on days 3-6 when my hair isn't looking its best anymore. I apply some Briogeo dry shampoo to my roots to get rid of oiliness and add some volume and texture. Then I style as shown below.
If you want help with embracing your naturally wavy or curly hair, you can join my FREE email course and download my FREE pdf guide, THE QUICK START GUIDE TO MASTERING YOUR CURLS, full of everything you need to know to get started and bring out your beautiful waves and curls.
YOU CAN ALSO READ MY OTHER POPULAR POSTS ON CURLY HAIR:
- Curly Girl Method Routine for 2B 2C 3A Hair
- Budget Friendly and Clean Curly Girl Method Approved Products
- Curly Girl Night Routine To Protect Your Curls At Night
- 14 Hacks For Curly and Wavy Hair
- Curly Girl Method Before and After – 1 Year Progress Update